Tuesday, April 3, 2012

News - Welcome to Veronika Carnaby's Official Website

 Dear Friends,
 
I am proud to welcome you to my official website, http://veronikacarnaby.blogspot.com. Here, you will find everything relating to my works-- biography and written archives, literature, poetry, music, Beat prose,  and sixties charm. From time to time, I will also post some excerpts from my poetry and prose.

In past projects, I have had the privilege to exchange ideas with some of the biggest names in literature and music -- from Sir Paul McCartney to Dr. Maya Angelou, all of whom have shaped my writing career a great deal. Perhaps my greatest literary influence is that of the Beat generation writers and poets, namely Jack Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg, and Lawrence Ferlinghetti. Their influence transcends into my own prowess, as I'm sure you'll all recognize when I post my pieces.
 
That said, look out for my personal notes, scribbles, and updates on my current work, future plans, and events.

Cheers, 
Veronika Carnaby

©Veronika Carnaby, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment